Friday, November 21, 2008

Robert A. Heinlein, Choreographer

--Today Robert A. Heinlein guest stars on Little House On the Prairie In Outer Space as the imperious commandant of a military dance academy. He also sings. --
Like to sing along? Youtube can be of assistance.

RAHC

If you want to be
An author just like me
Nod to science, cater to the
Lust for freedom, to do the hula

I can keep my writing up
I just might never stop
A Universe of Real Estate
Of mineral rights and boilerplate

Remember my name
RAH!

I'm gonna be here awhile
I will continue to rule
RAH!

Hefner bathrobe is my style
Students will read me in school
RAH!

I have a high-tech jaccuzi
There's never a bathtub ring
RAH!

Bisexual women excite me
But other guys aren't my thing

Remember
Remember
Remember
Remember
Remember
Remember
Remember
Remember

Sometimes in life we triumph
And play a good chess game
Just remember you could do worse
Like in that parallel Universe

I'll meet you in timeline three
Baby save a seat for me
I'll bring a laser, we'll shoot quail
And talk to Doolittle's cyrstal snail

Remember my name
RAH!

Time travel will force a plot forward
When you're fresh out of ideas
RAH

All of my cream comes from Sequim
I never eat quesadias
RAH

Gold is the way of the future

Although you can't eat it, you know
RAH

Nor is it easy to carry

When disguised as a hobo

Remember, Remember, Remember, Remember

No comments: